Conditions of Use
These are the Conditions of Use for www.ionians.net which is an official website for the Ionian Clubs.
The use of this website implies acceptance of the Conditions of Use.
The purpose of the website is;
- To further the aims of the Ionian clubs.
- To advise members of details of club meetings’ days, times and venues.
- To advise members of special events.
- To give information for prospective members.
- To allow contact with clubs’ officers.
- To easily facilitate communication from one club to another.
The website complies with Australian Law.
1. Registration and Login Names
- Registration in not required to view this website.
- Contribution to this website is limited to the registered Ionian Club Office Bearers.
2.Passwords and Security
- As a registered user of the ionians.net services, you may receive or establish one or more passwords. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s).
- Accordingly, you understand and agree that you are fully responsible for all emails and submissions made from your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you should notify the Website Trustees ([email protected]) immediately.
3.Termination of Account
- If the ionians.net Trustees reasonably believe you have breached these Conditions of Use, it reserves the right to restrict access to or terminate your account, with or without notice, and without any liability to you.
- All material contributed to the website must comply with Australian law.
- Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published if the Trustees considers it to be:
- contrary to Ionian Club ideals and Basic Rules.
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy or contempt.
- intentionally false or misleading.
- an infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright.
- inappropriate, abusive, offensive or obscene.
- compromising the privacy of any individual, or containing inappropriate personal information.
- seeking to endorse commercial products or activities or to unduly promote commercial products or services.
- seeking to directly solicit donations.
- deliberate provocation of other community members.
- Links to external sites will be published, at the discretion of the ionians.net Trustees, using guidelines based on Ionian Club Basic Rules.
- The Ionian Club is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content on external sites.
- Material published on the internet is protected by the same laws of copyright which apply to books, videos and music.
- The right to “copy” always remains with the owner of the material. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy or republish anything you find on the internet without the copyright owner’s permission.
- We recommend you include an attribution with any borrowed material you use.
- Under Australian law you are required to obtain all necessary rights in the material you are contributing.
7.Comments and Complaints
- Comments and suggestions about the content and management of this website may be submitted via email to [email protected].