Tranfering your Membership


If you are a financial Ionian Club member who is relocating you can transfer your membership to a club in the area near your new home. 

To transfer your membership you must first contact your current Club Secretary.  There is a special transfer form to complete and sign. 

In cities where there is more than one club a special Transfer Secretary has been appointed who will give you details of each club in the area.   Your current Secretary  will write to the Secretary or Transfer Secretary in the city to which you are moving. 

You must contact the Club Secretary or Transfer Secretary in your new location to advise of your arrival.  Where there are more than one Club it is entirely your choice to decide which club you prefer to join.