Friendship Group for Women
The Ionian Club Perth ‘81
Western Australia –The Wildflower State
Perth ’81 Club has a membership of around 60, with a common aim of sharing interests and providing companionship and stimulation, particularly for newcomers to our area and transferees from other Ionian Clubs.
We have Monthly Club Meetings including an interesting speaker, followed by a light lunch with time to make new acquaintances and catch up with old.
Our Club Activities include:
Out and About – a variety of activities such as visits to local attractions, cinemas or lunch venues. Partners are welcome to participate.
Interest Groups – monthly, unless otherwise stated.
- Book Club – held at a local cafe to discuss the chosen book.
- Craft Group – meeting in member’s homes. BYO lunch and be inspired by some of the work around you.
- Culinary Delights – Usually in a member’s home with a themed menu for members to contribute and share.
- Mah-jong Group – playing twice monthly in each other’s homes.
- Restaurant Club – an evening out arranged for you (or by you). Partners welcome.
- Breakfast Group – Once a month, generally on Sundays and including partners.
Birthdays – Members arrange a small birthday celebration each month for those celebrating a birthday.
For more Club details use the menu above and go to Contact Us