The activities of the Launceston Ionian Club
The members of the Launceston Ionian Club get together to enjoy the various activities the region has on offer. We have some annual events, but with the number of interesting venues in Tasmania, we have plenty of options for our members to experience.
- Members regularly meet up to try the local restaurants and hotels for lunches and dinners during the month.
- Cinema visits, Live Theatre & Music are part of the program. Post event we indulge in a coffee or glass of wine.
- Interested groups visit open gardens, historic houses, museums, antique collections and other places of interest.
- Bus trips are arranged when viable to out of town destinations.
- We meetup with the Hobart Ionians each year to enjoy friendship, lunch and other entertainment.
- The club also offers members with common interests, a platform to meet and share activities and expertise.
- Annual events such as picnics, Christmas in July & the Melbourne Cup include partners and other guests.